Favorite food, color, season, hobby:
I will eat ANYTHING that is potato! I would eat it everyday if I would. Now if there was bacon involved i would not be able to resist. My mouth is watering thing about it.

5 words Katie would use to describe you:
*Beautiful
*Funny
*Intelligent
*Creative
*Sassy
*Beautiful
*Funny
*Intelligent
*Creative
*Sassy
If you could pick any two stores to have a 20-minute shopping spree at, they would be:
H&M and Modcloth!!
Embarrassing memory or secret:
H&M and Modcloth!!
Embarrassing memory or secret:
Secretly wished-for secret power:
I want to be invisible!!!!!
Teach us a trick-of-the-trade about performing/acting that the usual Joe Shmoe doesn't know:
Well I dont know who Joe Shmoe is but my acting trick is not trying to be another character but to be myself with different circumstances. All great actors go by this, including Dumbledore!
Best date you ever had, or the ideal date would be:
Going to a ball and wearing big poofy dresses!
I want to be invisible!!!!!
Teach us a trick-of-the-trade about performing/acting that the usual Joe Shmoe doesn't know:
Well I dont know who Joe Shmoe is but my acting trick is not trying to be another character but to be myself with different circumstances. All great actors go by this, including Dumbledore!
Best date you ever had, or the ideal date would be:
Going to a ball and wearing big poofy dresses!
Hated chore:
cleaning butter off of dishes! :/
cleaning butter off of dishes! :/
Best & worst thing about being a senior:
Best: Having tons of easy classes and lots of free periods!
Worst: Having to wait another year to graduate...
Loved book or author and/or movie:
I dont really have any specific movie that I like but the genre that I would prefer is scary movies or action packed movies! Or movies with epic music in them!
Best: Having tons of easy classes and lots of free periods!
Worst: Having to wait another year to graduate...
Loved book or author and/or movie:
I dont really have any specific movie that I like but the genre that I would prefer is scary movies or action packed movies! Or movies with epic music in them!
Place & time in history you would visit if you could:
The 60's! I want to go to a school dance and wear those cool dresses! Or i would go to pride and prejudice time and go to their dances! I like to boogie!
Pet peeve(s):
WHEN PEOPLE CHEW WITH THEIR MOUTH OPEN!! AAAHHH
WHEN PEOPLE CHEW WITH THEIR MOUTH OPEN!! AAAHHH
Type of music:
Anything but country!
I love classical music 89.9
some alternative
and songs that I can bust out some awesome moves to!
Anything but country!
I love classical music 89.9
some alternative
and songs that I can bust out some awesome moves to!
Most essential make-up piece:
Mascara
Mascara
Morning or night person:
Night!
Night!
What do you most look forward to in the week:
6 Hour rehearsals everyday and I might go snowboarding this Saturday!
6 Hour rehearsals everyday and I might go snowboarding this Saturday!
If someone gave you the day off, what would you do:
If I could I would sneak away to New York, have breakfast at
If I could I would sneak away to New York, have breakfast at
What is your vision for the next 5 years:
Graduating High School! Go to one of the BYU's, do something with music or interior design! Graduate! Move to New York and be on Broadway! Settle down have a family then move to Africa and do lots of charity! All in the next 5 years!
Graduating High School! Go to one of the BYU's, do something with music or interior design! Graduate! Move to New York and be on Broadway! Settle down have a family then move to Africa and do lots of charity! All in the next 5 years!
Memory or comment about Grandma:
I love her so much and i'm so grateful for her because she is the whole reason the cousins are so close!
P.S. Sorry my posting is so late! I got stuck on finals week for school!
I love her so much and i'm so grateful for her because she is the whole reason the cousins are so close!
P.S. Sorry my posting is so late! I got stuck on finals week for school!
3 comments:
I think u worded one of your questions wrong. It was supposed to say 5 words u would use to describe Katie. No problem! I knew what u meant! ;)
I'm dying of suspense to know where you would eat breakfast at! And if you move to Africa, I'm coming to visit. Same goes for if you're on Broadway.
Ashley, Im glad you didn't say Jason was your pet peeve! But...you and Jason do share the same pet peeve!
Post a Comment