Thursday, January 12, 2012

I want long blonde hair, down to my bumm.. :)

Iv been working on my photography lately and this is where I'm at if you guys have not seen my facebook, although you probably have but too bad you can see it again because I'm proud of myself...





















I also got my first photography gigs! I'm taking pictures (asked my the coaches) of the Rex Putnam Basketball team :)

And it gets better... Im also taking photos for Andy Petersons reception in May :D
I'm pretty excited.
Well Thanks for suffering through my post hahaha :)

6 comments:

Kelsey said...

What are you charging? Seriously, I can't stand one more picture from my camera and I might need you come Christmas time next year!

McKenna Holly said...

I don't charge Family and Friends Duhhh! :D

McKenna Holly said...

And seriously I would love to, you would be helping me out more than I'm helping you out! I will anytime you want!

Jourdan said...

Seriously Kels, you don't have to pay 1k for a nice camera/good pics. But investing a few hundred dollars in a good camera is the best financial choice I feel I've ever made (that's saying something)! I can't relive those years when the kids are so little and changing so quickly, but I sure have some crisp memories thanks to a few crisp pictures!

And Kenna, you are doing awesome! I love to hear about your creative side!

Bryan said...

Great job McKenna! My favorite one is the first one with the girl in the window.

McKenna Holly said...

Thanks guys! :)