Monday, January 9, 2012

So its my week and...

My Favorite food, color, season, hobby:
FOOD: past COLOR: light yellow SEASON: summer HOBBY: painting

5 words that describe me:
The Coolest Person You Know
   
I save the life of the owner of the store of your dreams, and he/she thanks you with a $10,000 credit at:
As Of  Right Now... The SONY Store???

My ebarrassing memory or secret:
Its no secret, but the first day on my new job position... You should have seen the way I drove a Jack... My crew still doesn't let me live it down.

My secretly wished-for secret power:
Read Minds
What I like best about Ryan:
He Plays Video Games With Drew

Secrets about Costco that normal people don't know:
We Dont have Security Cameras Or Things At The Door That Beep, Just A Little Asian Woman Who Is Surprisingly Good At Catching The Ones Who Think They Can Get Away With It. And We Are The Highest Paid In Retail

Place & time in history I would visit if I could:
A TIme When I Could Steel All The Good Invention Ideas For Myself
 
Pet peeve(s):
People Who Talk On The Phone At Costco As They Ask You Where Somthing Is, Or On The Phone In The Check Out Line. Also When They Leave Cold Go Backs On Random Shelves That Are Not Cold. And Costco Drivers.

Type of music:
T-Swift

Most essential make-up piece:
A Month Ago It Would Have Been Masquera, But Now Its My Eyelyner Pen (Ps. I Can't Spell)

Morning or night person:
Night
What do I most look forward to in the week:
My Day Off

If someone gave you the day off, what would I do:
Paint Or Sew, Maybe Snap Some Pictures If It Was Nice Out

What is my vision for the next 5 years:
Save, Save, And Save
Comment or memory regarding Grandma:
Big Back Yard And Her Sitting Under The Cherry Trees Eating Them In Her Green Folding Chair, Then Throwing The pits At Us

4 comments:

Jourdan said...

I loved that memory of grandma....serene scene set, then....of course she has to throw the pits at you! I laughed so hard at that!

Reags said...

That was awesome mckenna!

Kelsey said...

Love you Mckenna! And I like the inside Costco scoop!

McKenna Holly said...

I know crazy huh! We loose more things to women just wearing cloths out than anything!
But its top secret so dont spred the word! Even the security cams in the back lot at fake haha