Thursday, March 22, 2012

Blast from the Past!



















8 comments:

Reags said...

These made me cry a little! Those were such fond memories and I don't like thinking that the future would be without those memories!

Kelsey said...

I, for one, feel severely under represented in the "cute scenes" category, and I think I can speak for Leigh too. What is this, the comeuppance on the elders?!

Also, weren't our Dad's so handsome?
Also, Reagan. As long as we love each other, the cousins memories will only get sweeter.

Kelsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelsey said...

Changed Additional Comment: Okay, so after second scrutiny, Leigh's looking pretty cute and she also has a very heart-warming picture with her sisters! The reason I'm mortally wounded is because I thought it was just currently that I was looking like that, but apparently I've been holding down the fort in that look for decades. Which is not a good sign for my future, Ladies. Not good at all.

Jourdan said...

Did i not exist until 2010?!

Katie Mae said...

Ha ha, sorry Kelsey! This was me looking through my parents pics really quickly and my mom said u wouldn't appreciate that picture... So I put it up. I am sorry! And jourdan I look for a pic of u and couldn't find one! Maybe it's because u were too busy having fun to stop and take a picture. Or maybe u are in the Phillip section of my parents pictures...

Taylor said...

who is that person that posted a comment above Katie's? I have no memory of her in my childhood.

Jourdan said...

Very funny sissy.