If I had to live outside of the USA
for two years where would I live?
If I had to live outside of the
USA I think I would choose Paris, France. Many of you may not know this but I
studied French for two years in High School and I would love to become fluent.
For me to learn something it is easier to be forced into it, so if I lived in
France, I am pretty sure the French would force me… or give me the Evil eye
whenever I talked to them… Plus the sights would be amazing.
One time I was eating a croissant
with Ryan’s Grandma and she said, “I remember sitting at a café in front of the
Eiffel Tower eating a croissant.” From then on I knew that I must do this
sometime in my life!!
If you had to eat one type of food
(like, Italian, Chinese, etc) for the rest of your life what would u choose?
Well my waist wouldn’t agree with me, but I would
probably say Italian… I love carbs!!! That is probably my downfall. Oh and ice
cream with peanut butter and chocolate syrup on top. Yep, sounds evil… doesn’t
it!
If you had to wear one color for
the rest of your life what would it be?
I
love to wear black. Not in a morbid way, but an elegant, you look skinny in
that way. Black just makes everything look better on me. But if it were an eternity thing, I
would love to be in a beautiful white temple dress. This is the one that my
Mother-in-law just made for me. Of course I look short and trunky in it, but
whatever. Its still pretty!
Favorite Animal
If I were to choose an animal
I would say Dog. But I feel like after I touch them, my hands are super durty…
but if I were to choose a Dog to get I would choose a medium size Labradoodle. Cute right?
Favorite way to workout?
Lately,
working out and I have not been the best of friends. I have been really down
about it actually. I am in a workout funk. So I guess I have a question for you
guys… how do you get out of a workout funk?
What would be your dream girls
weekend?
Oh
my goodness, where to begin. Well, lets set the scene with a sunny beach, warm
water, beach towels, all layed out in a flower where our heads meet at the
center, and we have a book club meeting, where we talk about all the mushy
romance, and endless parallels of each characters lives with our own. Then
afterwards we go tandem Kayaking around in the warm water in the middle of a
serene outdoor landscape, untouched by mans hands… oh wow, just woke up!
Favorite thing to make in the
kitchen?
Something
in the crockpot. I am in love with my crockpot right now! Last night for my
moms birthday I made flank steak stuffed with fetta cheese, spinach, onions,
and sundried tomatoes. It was AMAZING!!! I also love my crockpot in the winter.
It makes the house smell so warm and cozy, and it feels good to eat.
Favorite film and TV series
My 2 favorite TV series are
Once upon a time, and Biggest Loser. I have been watching Biggest Loser for
quite a few seasons now, and it is so inspiring and motivating. Althought this
season is really dramatic. Not the best season I have ever watched, but I still
love it!
Once
upon a time is a new series, written by the makers of Lost. I actually never
watched lost, but I love Once upon a time!! I love the fairy tale characters
and how they tie into the story. Such a great show!!
Would you rather lose and arm of a
leg?
Leg!
I definitely need both arms to take care of my rambunctious children. Plus I
love giving Ryan hugs. I cant imagine giving that up.
Favorite city in the USA?
Truthfully, I haven’t been a
lot of places. But I loved going to Seattle with Ashley and Reagan! That was a
super fun trip.
Have you ever been skinny dipping
or chunky dunking?
Ummmm….
When would u guess we actually end
up making the cousin reunion happen?
I
would be down for this summer!! Paaaartayyyyy!
Exciting news:
By
the way, I just found out yesterday that I am going to see Wicked… I am just a
TAD excited! EEEECK!!!!!! U will probably get a post about it on Saturday…
Ahhhhh!!!
Love, Katie Mae







4 comments:
I loved wicked! You have every right to be excited!
I loved this post Katie! Good one with all the pics
This is awesome, Katie! I was bummed because I slept through my alarm that kept my friend waiting for me at the track, and now I am cheerful again. Btw, that is my number one workout tip: find someone who will work out early with you before Ryan goes to work. It's super motivating and it's over and done with before your day gets crazy and you talk yourself out of it. (Plus, I always feel I deserve a nap with the kids when I've run that morning.)
KATIE, that post rocked. Like as in was cool not as in the stone in the dirt, kind of rock. I love you, I miss you, and I can't wait any longer for you to come out and visit. What the heck is taking you so long!!
Post a Comment