How did u do that Kels? Looks kinda scary and funny all at the same time! haha. Thanks though... I think? Plus, I am having an awesome birthday!! Love you guys!
How did u do that Kels? Looks kinda scary and funny all at the same time! haha. Thanks though... I think? Plus, I am having an awesome birthday!! Love you guys!
4 comments:
that picture has really creepy things going on around Katie's face, but yes I agree her eyes are beautiful.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
How did u do that Kels? Looks kinda scary and funny all at the same time! haha. Thanks though... I think? Plus, I am having an awesome birthday!! Love you guys!
How did u do that Kels? Looks kinda scary and funny all at the same time! haha. Thanks though... I think? Plus, I am having an awesome birthday!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment