Ok, most of my post-delivery photos reveal so much boobage and fat I couldn't possibly post them on my blog, but this photo is so funny I couldn't NOT share it. Check out the major admiration that is going on by my littlest JuniBee while I am oblivious--that face, resting on that fist! That's a pose worthy of our Bluth 8-year old shots!
Approved Nick-names:
Juni
JuniBee
JuniJeanne
Jujy
Gigi
Junebug
Junip
Littlepip
Do they ever end? Lately she's been Squishy or Tiny. Seriously though, the girl has no buns--just a hole back there, so I'm doing my best to fatten those babies up. Let us hope in the meantime my own buns do some slimming down, because a girls gotta wear pants again in her life.
*Check my blog for better pics of this angel.
9 comments:
I have seriously come back to look at this picture at least five times since I've seen it. IT'S SO GOOD. Finally I just pasted it to my desktop so I'd have quicker access to it. I love her i love her i love her.
Have I mentioned how much I love this picture. Oh well, I guess I'll say it again. I LOVE THIS PICTURE.
She is so tiny!! The picture Leigh posted made her checks look so chubby but she is so tiny!! I love this picture and she is so adorable!! Good work mama!! I'm also super happy that you will not have to endure 4 more weeks of pregnancy! Congrats and good luck slimming down I'll be joining you in just a few more weeks.
I just probably said "OhMyGosh!" about ten times with out stopping. That is the cutest Squishy JuniBee I have ever seen. And Jourdan, I totally failed in the nickname department with impossible-to-nickname names, but she has the clear winner of all time nicky name names.
I can't get enough of her sweet little face! If this were my baby, I would have to supplement in fear of starving the child, but you will whip this baby into fat land faster than you can say "get me a milkshake", I just know it.
Xo, sorry you've had a rough time of it and a bit of an uphill road back to recover your energy. Boy, this baby is a prize though. Loves, Auntie Kelsey
P.S. I would kill you, Bryan, if you pasted this half-neeked, 2 minutes postpartum picture of me on your desktop. Maybe you can paint a shawl on Joj? While you're at it, a halo on Juj.
Question, where is Jeanne from again?
I'm not gonna lie, i keep coming back to look at this picture too. It's gonna famous in our house, i just know it.
Jeanne is vicki's middle name.
Andyes bryan, imgonnakeelyou is pretty much what goes through my mind when i think of anyone (dylan) coming upon your open desktop. But, i don't blame you...i mean LOOK AT HER! Irresistable.
Don't worry, it's just a mini version so when I want to see it I can pull it up. And Jean is my mom's middle name. I know it's spelled different but there's something from the Leland side.
Congrats Jo!!! So excited for you and your family! I hope you have a speedy recovery!!
Post a Comment