Okay, so yesterday Jourdan popped out a beautiful little girl in one push. How's that for news? She is super cute. We could only see her through the glass last night, so my pics aren't the best, but there's no hiding her gorgeousness.
Here are some pics from last night. I took the kids in the evening and we went to the library, to see the animals, and played outside. They were so fun and SOO excited for their new sister. Flora was especially stunned as she looked through the window at "my little sister." She has a sad face in the pic because she wanted to go inside and touch her. But she spent a good couple of silent minutes looking at her through the window in amazement. It was so sweet.
Oh, and as you can see, Jourdan looks amazing, as always.
Love to all!
Leigh
5 comments:
I've been waiting for this! Leigh, you were the perfect poster this week; it was density!...I mean destiny! (Quick, which movie is that?)
Jourdan, she's so gorgeous! Blondie Hair!!! xo
Thank you!! She looks so healthy and her checks are so cute! I'm so happy all went well and best of all JoJo is done being pregnant!!!
I guess Jourdan has lost a ton of blood last night. They think that they've stopped the hemorrhaging, but they've had to give her extra blood and everything. The baby's doing fine so far, though.
Jourdan's super tired, so she won't be taking calls for most of the morning/day... but prayers to her!
xo
Good one Leigh!
(Back to the Future Kels)
Yeah! Congrats to your sweet family jo!! Can't wait to hear the stats!!
Post a Comment