It's me again!
(and my tummy)
Super excited to have another week of posting!
If you had to live outside of the USA for two years where would you live?
I think it would be fun to live in Korea. David may not want to live there for another two years though So I'd love to try Africa. Someplace that is safe of course.
If you had to eat one type of food (like, Italian, Chinese ect) for the rest of your life what would you chose? Korean. The first time Dave took me we were dating and I totally was not going for it, I was actually being really rude and snobby about it(lucky for me David doesn't remember that part). The minute I tasted it however there was no going back. It is so good and its pretty healthy for you. Plus I could eat rice every day I love it. Sadly there is only one restaurant in NOLA and its pricey and not as good as the ones in Utah.
If you had to wear one color for the rest of your life what would it be?
Well if kids weren't in the picture I'd pick a lighter color but because they are i'd have to go with a darker shade but not too dark that I'd roast in the summer. I hate wearing dark shirts when the sun is beating down on you. I didn't even establish which color, for sure not White maybe brown in different shades or Gray I don't mind gray.
I don't like animals, I'm deathly afraid of most of them. If it were for a pet I'd pick a fish. If its just to look at and enjoy I'd have to pick a Giraffe. They are the most amazing animals. If you haven't ever really looked at one closely you should the next time you are at a zoo. They have long skinny legs and super fat ankles and their necks move in the craziest way. Plus they are graceful and beautiful.
3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Salt and pepper
1 cup cornstarch
2 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup canola oil
Sauce:
¾ cup sugar
4 tablespoons ketchup
½ cup vinegar
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon garlic salt
Cut boneless chicken breasts into chunks. Season with salt and pepper. Dip chicken in cornstarch and then in egg. Fry in a little oil until brown but not cooked through. Place in a single layer in a baking dish. Mix sauce ingredients together and pour over chicken.
Bake for one hour at 325 degrees. Turn chicken every 15 minutes.
*If you'd like extra sauce to serve on the side, make another batch of sauce and bring it to a boil on the stovetop. Stir constantly and let cook over medium heat until thickened and reduced (about 6-8 minutes).
Favorite way to workout?
well if I did workout I'd have to say Zumba. It is seriously so fun and I love laughing at myself and every other white girl attempting the crazy Latin moves. Try it once just for fun, you won't regret it.
What would be your dream girls weekend?
A nice quiet place to relax without kid distractions and sharing all our crafting abilities. Jojo you still have to help learn how to Crochet.
Favorite thing to make in the kitchen?
Right now I am really loving this sweet and sour chicken recipe. Its not complicated and the end result is totally worth the time. I love it!
INGREDIENTS
Chicken:3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Salt and pepper
1 cup cornstarch
2 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup canola oil
Sauce:
¾ cup sugar
4 tablespoons ketchup
½ cup vinegar
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon garlic salt
Cut boneless chicken breasts into chunks. Season with salt and pepper. Dip chicken in cornstarch and then in egg. Fry in a little oil until brown but not cooked through. Place in a single layer in a baking dish. Mix sauce ingredients together and pour over chicken.
Bake for one hour at 325 degrees. Turn chicken every 15 minutes.
*If you'd like extra sauce to serve on the side, make another batch of sauce and bring it to a boil on the stovetop. Stir constantly and let cook over medium heat until thickened and reduced (about 6-8 minutes).
Favorite film and TV series?
Hands down Downton Abbey. I LOVE that series. David and I also watched all of LOST and it was pretty good just weird towards the end.
Would you rather lose an arm or a leg?
I'm with Kelsey, leg. It would be so hard to do all the things I am required to do with only one arm.
Favorite city in the USA?
There is this city across the lake its called Mandaville. I'm kind of obsessed with it right now. It is so beautiful. It looks a lot like Oregon with its tall trees everywhere and it's so green. The South really is beautiful, just not New Orleans it is way too city, but anything 30 mins north is beautiful.
Have you ever been skinny dipping or chunky dunking?
No, I prefer to keep my chunk private.
When would you guess we actually end up making the cousin reunion happen?
For me? Who knows.
No comments:
Post a Comment