I was really outgoing this year. I usually don't do anything for this holiday. I am usually the one that forgets to wear green and gets pinched all day. But since Aubs is at a super fun age, we had fun with it! Ryan and Aubs made a Leprechaun trap with a lucky charm trail heading to it. In the morning she found a new trail made by little leprechaun feet. They led to two little green presents. A ball for Ethan and a little Tinkerbell stamp set for Aubrey. He even turned our milk green. Now she wonders every time we have milk, where is the leprechaun milk?! I love holidays!
Hope you guys had a great St. Patty's day and I hope you enjoy these cute cheeks!!
Love, Katie Mae



3 comments:
Inna kiss them. Come visit me soon or else I'll punch you, with love.
I'm with you on holidays Kates. As long as it works in naturally (no big stressing), it's fun to do something for certain days!
Have fun tomorrow!!!!
Cute pictures! I love those kids! Can't wait to hear about wicked!
Post a Comment