Luckily Downtown only has 7 episodes a season an the next one won't come out till January. That also is a bad thing because I'm dying to know what happens next season. I love this show too much!
Ahhh!!! I loved it!! I want more episodes!! I dont know if I can wait til January to see the wedding, and also if Mr. Bates will get out of Jail!! I love it! Mary and Matthew are Adorable!!
3 comments:
Luckily Downtown only has 7 episodes a season an the next one won't come out till January. That also is a bad thing because I'm dying to know what happens next season. I love this show too much!
You are more than welcome, peanut! Once you are finished with that show I will have plenty more for you to watch! Distraction for life!
Ahhh!!! I loved it!! I want more episodes!! I dont know if I can wait til January to see the wedding, and also if Mr. Bates will get out of Jail!! I love it! Mary and Matthew are Adorable!!
Post a Comment