Ryan and I went on a date night to see Ashley is Hairspray!!! It was an awesome production. This was actually my second time seeing it. I went to their preshow, but it was Ryan's first time! The music was awesome, the dancing was amazing, and the acting was.... GREAT!
Of course our family cuteness was represented!! Look at these two! They are ADORABLE!!
Here is the cast... I know, Amazing right?
Here is Ashley's dance partner in the counsil. I think he is a Lathem??
Ashley's best friend Sophie played penny and I wanted you guys to see an up close of Tracy! She looks just like the girl on the movie!!
The guy that played Tracy's mother was... AMAZING!!! I am not even exagerating. You really have to find someone good for that role. Someone that can really go-all-out!! Well this guy did! They Nailed it with him!!
All in all, it was an amazing play! I wish you all could have seen it, but hopefully this helps you guys experience it as well! Love you all!!
Katie










2 comments:
I am so sad I wasn't able to go to iT!! I bet it blew everyone's minds! Well, It would have blown mine.
Thanks for the pictures and update, Katie! I knew they would be awesome.
Post a Comment