Monday, February 6, 2012

Yea, I'm back from outerspace.

Well you lucky ladies, another Reagan week. And I am kicking off this week with another questionnaire. But this one is more like a what if . . . it is more how my brain works.

If you had to leave outside of the USA for two years where would you live?
Rome or London.

If you had to eat one type of food (like, Italian, Chinese ect) for the rest of your life what would you chose? Mexcian, love that delicious stuff.

If you had to wear one color for the rest of your life what would it be?
No thank you. I would rather not. But since you demand I answer um . . . I'll get back to you.

Favorite Animal?
Mine has always been Camels, I think they are so interesting. But I recently met a chinchilla and it was so cozy!

Favorite way to workout?
Playing sports, specifically basketball or soccer.

What would be your dream girls weekend?
I have two and they both will happen. First will be that you will all come to my little place in SF and we will eat out at the many funky restaurants, we will go surfing, we will rollerblade through golden gate park (and for some reason I get the feeling that Kelsey will make us all laugh while we are blading, Kels do you know how to blade? hehehehe) and we will watch the sunset, ride the cable car, and be cozy. Ek, I want to so bad!

Secondly, we will all prep by sewing dreamy 1800's dresses and live a weekend in those dresses at a beach house on the oregon coast. So dreamy!

Favorite thing to make in the kitchen?
I love making cookies. Also my newest fascination is bagels but I have not mastered it yet, but I will!! I mostly just loving trying out new things and new kitchen gadgets I have bought.

Favorite film and TV series?
Recently, probably Stardust. I have always loved Disney's though. My favorite TV series right now is Parks and Recreation, that show blows my mind.

Would you rather lose an arm or a leg?
Arm for sure, although I have to say this is a weird question because I would rather lose neither duh, goll Reagan.

Favorite city in the USA?
It has always been Boston but San Francisco is really changing my mind right now. (kind of obsessed with all its little mysteries and crazinesses)

Have you ever been skinny dipping or chunky dunking?
Yes

When would you guess we actually end up making the cousin reunion happen?
This summer if I can use all my magic powers

Okay I decided on that whole color thing you asked me- I think it would be gray, boring I know. Wait maybe light blue, or black hm . . . or I could go with a cream- ek nevermind. I DONT KNOW!

2 comments:

Bryan said...

I only have one question for you...what is chunky dunking?

Katie Mae said...

I love u regs!