Hit it B!
If you had to live outside of the USA for two years where would you live?
After visiting where Dylan grew up I fell madly in love with England. Not saying that's the only place I would want to live, but honestly, it's awesome. Maybe I'll include some pictures a little later.
If you had to eat one type of food (like, Italian, Chinese ect) for the rest of your life what would you chose?
Mexican. Wow Three in a row! Goodie girls!
If you had to wear one color for the rest of your life what would it be?
White and pastels. Mother engrained that into my head my whole life " you look BEST in pastels, wear them more often".
Favorite Animal?
I don't really love love animals. They are cool to look at and play with but I hate finding animal hair on me later. Especially cat hair. It kind of makes me want to puke sometimes. No offense, if any of you are secretly cats.
Favorite way to workout?
Tickle fights, obviously. Oh and zumba on the cruise was absolutely amazing. You should've seen Heather's moves.
What would be your dream girls weekend?
Hmm...honestly it would be amazing to go to a beach house on the coast or go to England and be fancy. But my dream dream would be to gather all the girl cousins at grandma's house with no kind of distractions, just pure cousiness. We would do all the dressing up and pretending we are in an Austen novel, but we would also play night games in the park and dunk in the creek and make music videos together. FOR A WHOLE 2 WEEKS UNINTERRUPTED. please?
Favorite thing to make in the kitchen?
hmm...tasty things?
Favorite film and TV series?
There are so many wonderful ones, and I always have my current favs, but there are some that have stuck with me for years, I guess that's probably what the question is prodding to. Polyanna, Anne of Green Gables (doesn't that look so pretty typed up, I love that title), You've Got Mail, Pride and Prejudice, and the Winne the Pooh movies.Would you rather lose an arm or a leg?
Don't make me choooooose!
Favorite city in the USA?
Fav city? Seriously, i'm officially beating up whoever wrote these difficult Q's of which I can't give A's to (reagggy!). This is hard. Hmmm....I really love old town Highland, before all of the development. My mom and I were just talking today about how the neighborhood that I grew up in was a magical one. It really was magic. There were fields, and tree houses, electric fences to be wary of, streets named after neighborhood animals, glorious climbing trees, friends on every corner, a gully to come up with ghost stories about, secret trails down to the creek where we built our very own SECRET fort. Am I convincing you?
Have you ever been skinny dipping or chunky dunking?
Yes, I will go skinny dipping with you all. And yes I have done it. Such an unforgettable thing. But wait the ocean Kels? SCARY.
When would you guess we actually end up making the cousin reunion happen?
Let's do it soon! If not this summa, next. Plan on it.
3 comments:
Finally nice to see you come out of your shell b-town. don't be scared of the questions, because they are scared of you. For rizzle.
Awesome! First, I had no clue that you could have a nickname as cool as BB Mac. I'm going to say that all day.
Second, please know that my posting last week was OCD and it did take up most of my extra time. This is not a posting expectation! I just got carried away. And I am going to repost a few on my blog, if you don't mind, to say sorry to it for neglect.
BB Mac. BB Mac.
BB Mac, BB Mac, wow that is really fun!!! I still want to find out about that beach house grandmA used to get and have the cousin retreat there!!
Post a Comment