Thursday, February 16, 2012

Why We Don't Co-Sleep with our Babies

To anyone who hasn't slept with a baby: the depictions are absolutely true! Once that infant is still and sleepy, you don't want to move the child and so you'll suffer in what ever position the baby decides on. The only one I haven't experienced is Donkey Kong though; I put my foot down at laying cross-ways across the bottom of a queen bed!

I love how the dad is the one mostly being tortured. I think because they don't hear that siren call to nurse the baby, they are especially mystified about the way the baby messes with their old and happy sleeping ways. The mom is like I'm passed out from exhaustion and no husband better mess with it.  I can't stop laughing at the stalker. Anyone else out there awoken to a kid silently staring at them? It's Cccrreeepy!

1 comment:

Jourdan said...

laughing so hard. so relate-able.