Tuesday, February 7, 2012

So Recently . . .

I have been watching Downton Abbey with my #1 bo Sam. And I have to say I enjoy the show but really my favorite part is the way they dress. I wish I could dress like them always.



Okay so maybe these pictures don't do them justice, but I couldnt find better ones. Also this guy is my best friend (he is from Parks and Rec- my favorite show of all time)



He is just so delicious!

(and yes Bryan you are my #2 bo)

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I know! I was watching that last night and thinking that about everything! I like the way the oldest dresses best: wide collars, sheer sleeves, high waists. Don't you wish you had a seamstress at your beck and call? We should all pitch in and pay Taylor to travel around between the cousins, making us custom niceties.

Also, you know your parks and rec guy is married to Anna Farris? Useless/ful tidbit.

Bryan said...

Yes! That striped one that mary wears in the second picture is one of my favs! I dream about it