I just wanna say that Im done with school for a week. and as much as im lovin it here, I am super stoked to leave for the beautiful north west on Saturday! and I cant wait to see grandma and everyone there! Happy thanksgiving break :)
i dont believe it! maybe some other cousin hacked on to taylor's name and posted from her to make us all believe she exists. I am still not convinced that this is taylor. I need another post and maybe some pictures tay to be truely convinced. hA!
3 comments:
Oh man... wishing I could be there with you guys!
And HAPPY DAY! TAYLOR POSTED!!
i dont believe it! maybe some other cousin hacked on to taylor's name and posted from her to make us all believe she exists. I am still not convinced that this is taylor. I need another post and maybe some pictures tay to be truely convinced. hA!
Taylor, you are so sweet. We can't wait to see you either!
Post a Comment