Hi everyone,
Hope it is ok to add my opinion. I am sitting here watching little Aubrey so Katie and Ryan can sleep a little. As far as labor goes...Katie was so amazing. After 3 1/2 hours of pushing and 20 hours of labor Katie was still willing to try to have the baby naturally. Agonizing watching her go through this, I asked the doctor how long she had to go through such a trying experience. The doctor hadn't realized how long she had been pushing, and finally agreed the baby was not progressing and a c-section was the only safe route at that point. I have to say I have a very coragous daughter and am also grateful for my amazing daughter in law when she gave birth to Gracie. We are so blessed everyone is doing well (except maybe for the sleeping part). Aubrey is wonderful and now sleeping like an angel. Thanks for letting me add my thoughts. Love you all, Aunt Melissa
3 comments:
Love you too, Aunt Melissa.
Oh man. I loved this. Thanks Melissa! Love you and miss you guys!
Katie IS amazing!
Thanks Melissa! Love to hear from you!
Post a Comment