Monday, November 24, 2008

Ha! GUESS what!!

I get to share it first! So exciting I'm going to keep you in suspense for a few seconds longer...

Rusty got this email today from work...
----- Forwarded by Russell L Kissinger/PO/KAIPERM on 11/24/2008 12:26 PM -----
Candice J Hedeen/OR/KAIPERM

11/24/2008 12:18 PM

To
DSS Central Business-KPPO
cc

Subject
Good News/Bad News




Hello!
First the good news - Ryan Pierce's wife went into labor this morning and is at the Sunnyside hospital, we'll be eagerly awaiting all the details! : ) He'll be off for the next week or so.

Now the not so good news - Steven Potter got into a bike accident and fractured a vertebrae in the middle of his spine. But on the bright side, he is expected to be released from the hospital today.
Flowers will be sent from the department to both Ryan and Steven.
Thank you,

Candice Hedeen
Administrative Assistant to Bill Saunders
Baby Baby here we come!

4 comments:

Jourdan said...

Yahooo!

Bryan said...

that is wonderful but kels you scared me! I thought you were saying you were pregnant! I freaked, and then read on, and then calmed myself. whew

Kelsey said...

Hey, why would that be so scary? Except maybe for Rusty.

Katie Mae said...

I thought Kelsey was saying she was prego too... haha! That would be awesome. I was getting really excited.