Sunday, November 16, 2008

To Baby Headband or Not To Baby Headband

Katie,
now here is a headband that would be adorable on your baby girl...






(LOU AND LEE on etsy.com)

3 comments:

Katie Mae said...

oh my goodness Kels. Those are so cute. I also found some headbands on ebay in bulk for cheap. They are the crochet 1.5inch bands, and you add the flowers yourself. I could easily make flowers like those though. That is so much fun. Thanks a bunch!

Jourdan said...

I'm not a huge fan of big-as-head baby bands, but these are adorable. SO easy to make! And her entire site is pretty dang cute.

Katie Mae said...

I totally know what you mean Jordan. I like some of the big flowers, but the bows that take up the whole head... not so much. That is why I love these headbands! They are sweet and simple, while still being elegant. Thanks Kels!