Monday, November 3, 2008

Reagan's Moment of Glory


I just thought it would be a shame if the only people to see this dance was Grandma, Ashley and I. This is for you Reagan, no talent so great should go unnoticed!

8 comments:

Reags said...

seriously katie every where i go you are haunting me with this video. please i am trying to be a hottie and you are seriously ruining me. by the way what is your number? i am in need of it. (what movie is that last sentence from kels or jo)

Jourdan said...

oh my word. That changed my life.

Dance off. TONIGHT. MY HOUSE>

Leigh said...

I find it ironic that it was in that very room, on that very floor that a mere twenty years ago Kelsey and I kindly escorted little R off the stage so we could finish our superior Whitney Houston dance.

Now, in a flash of brilliance Reagan gets even once and for all with this little bit of what we like to call "Liberation of the Hips."

Kelsey said...

This video is EXACTLY why this blog should be in existence. Triple points to Katie for capturing it. And girls, don't let any amazing 80's formal remain at thrift store. Store them in your closets for the next Leland family wedding.

Kelsey said...

P.S. Leigh: totally.

Katie Mae said...

I am just a little scared to give this to you Reg but... 503-740-9344. Is your cell still the same because I really need to notify you when I am in Labor.

Jourdan said...

um, the first notification of labor pains should be right here on the blog.

you got it kates?

Katie Mae said...

haha! I will try.