Thursday Morning,
be it Thanksgiving, there shalt be a
family fun run hosted at the Browns, by myself of course. Distance may be decided by popular vote. Meeting time may also be unanimous as long as it gives us plenty of DOLL-UP time together before the big date [meal].
If reason is needed, this is due to many future calories consumed, and the need to look and feel tip-top in our holiday suit jacket and sparkly pencil skirts (Red Pumps!).
So, who's with me?!
5 comments:
i might join you for the big run but i might be involved in a huge muddy game of football. I like wrestling before the big meal. If you want to join for the fight you are welcome.
Dang Super Dagnabit! Wouldn't I just love to be there!
Well... where is the football game and who is it with?
I refuse to be the only matronly married woman in attendance. Because you know I will SMASH YOU ALL (by sitting on top of you).
But seriously...where and who?
We must still go running.
Ok, are you seriously inviting me or what! I have other peeps to make commitments with... not really.
But we MUST have a dance off after dinner. Who's bringing the music?? I'll wear my dancin' shoes.
nine in the morning at the field across from our house. it will be a lot of friends but you are still completely welcome! Come and smash or be smashed. and yes i am totally up for a dance party, in fact I think we will find it necessary.
Post a Comment