
Sorry Kels. I caved to peer pressure and saw this movie with the Browns.
But don't worry. I will see it again, with anyone, anytime!

But don't worry. I will see it again, with anyone, anytime!


Some interesting facts about Mr. Smokin' himself:
He has been married for over TEN YEARS to a woman that is TEN YEARS OLDER than himself.
He has two children, Ava and Oscar Jackman.
He has lots and lots of visible muscles.
He doesn't go to tanning beds.
Prrrr.
4 comments:
Like all the wifey facts.
Don't like betrayal.
Do like cousin movie fests, especially ones with a lot of Bryan-arm-squeezing.
Also looking good: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
i cannot look at these pictures without completely melting. It is a MUST see
yeah, i absolutely loved the movie too, but this post absolutely disgusting and inappropriate. grow up.
Um.
Excusemwah...there is NO telling anyone to grow up on this blog, especially since I happen to be one of the older ones.
I reserve the right to post about anything girly, since this is pretty much why the blog was created.
So there.
But in other news....Welcome back Cobster!
Post a Comment