Okay, so the last week has been a crazy one. The baby is definitely working her way to life on this planet. Pretty cool. Just wanted to give you guys an update on my appointment today. The doctor said I am dilated 1 cm and 50% effaced. He also said that she has definitely dropped (which explains me frequently running to the bathroom on my tip toes, hoping that I make it...) I have been having contractions like crazy, but not rhythmic enough to get me into Labor and Delivery. Anyway, love you guys and we will see what this week brings. I am due on Nov 28th. 10days. CRAZY!
4 comments:
AHH!!! This is seriously SO, SO exciting Katie. I think this is by FAR the best part about pregnancy: so much to look forward to and the best surprise/present any one could ever anticipate!
Good luck girl! You'll do awesome!
I'm so excited to meet her!
So Awesome Katie! You lucky girl, your body is moving right along with the plan. Give it a nice cinnamon roll. Can't wait to coo at your baby...
Oh I cannot wait for Sarabi to come into this world. She is going to LOVE me.
O.k. Bry, are you officially spilling the beans on the name?
Post a Comment