In the morning I made a breakfast ham and cheese quiche...which got a little burned so no pictures for proof but still tasted good. In the afternoon we made deviled eggs which Jason enjoyed most of them and for dinner BBQ steak with the easiest marinade (soy sauce, ginger, and garlic), twice baked potatoes, and green beans. The steak was delicious! I'm starting to get more comfortable in the kitchen and Im really good at following recipes-one day Ill be more adventurous. When I was home from school my mom would try to help me learn recipes by giving me a night to cook during the week. I always made the same thing. So now its funny that once I changed my last name I have a new attitude about cooking and really do like it. The End! Here are some pictures for your enjoyment!
2 comments:
O wow it looks delicious! Those plates make me miss my home! I am glad at least someone celebrated Easter at my house. So glad you guys are keeping my dad company. You know he needs it.
Nice one, Missy. It's kind of cool how a person evolves as a cook once you are the one in charge of it for your family.
Post a Comment