Welcome to the life of Ashley Louise Leland for a week!
P.S. You got me on a good week cause its prom week for me.
But that isn't what I will start off posting about. First I will share with you my fun filled weekend of music and the sunny beach! It was a good weekend to go I can tell you that!
What you are looking at is the fun we have on our annual Choralaire retreat to Newport. The choir and I go to the Presbyterian church there where we are hosted by some nice folks for the weekend. This year we sang at the aquarium, a memorial service, and a rehabilitation center. What you are looking at here are my grades traditional picture. The top one is my first year in the group. And the bottom one is all of the seniors. This is my last retreat;(
Not only was I with my good friends I was able to spend the weekend with the one and only Chandler. I love having her in choir with me this year. She is definitely and great and awesome asset to the group.
This is the group! On our last day we had a little complication with the bus ride home. The problem was....it didn't come. We were stuck on Newport for another 5 hours in the sun. But it was another 5 hours that we got to spend at the beach. It made my last retreat a blast. I was almost hoping that we would stay another night!
P.S.S This is the latest song I have recorded with my friend tyler!
http://soundcloud.com/tylerluecke/human-nature
4 comments:
I am very much looking forward to Ashley week, it is looking very promising. Also, when I first looked at your second picture, I totally thought it was you laying next to a dog. I'm really glad it's a girl
Ah, Ashley! I love it.
P.S. Ashley, I could listen to you sing all day.
Ash that looks so fun! I saw that song on your facebook a little ago and I've been obsessed with it. I listen to it all the time!
Post a Comment