Thanks for your post, Tay. (I miss you btw.)
Today I gave an Easter talk in Sacrament Mtg. I was so nervous--I've been reading and taking notes on it for weeks and was totally overwhelmed by the topic and it just wouldn't come together. So, I pretty much read the whole thing and cried the whole time. Not really, but it felt like it. But the funny thing was, I specifically planned not to say I was nervous and didn't say that, at all--I checked with Rusty afterward to make sure. And then in the hall afterward, a kindly man (Jo and Tay--Gordon Paddock) came up to me and said "Great talk, and can I give some friendly advice? Never say you're nervous because no one will know you are anyway." Ha, I never said I was nervous, so I guess it was coming through loud and clear! So glad it's over.
Happy Spring!

1 comment:
Ha! Classic Gordon! Do talks ever come together?! I'm sure you did fab...did Rusty talk?
Post a Comment