Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sorry guys! I feel really bad for slacking but I have an excuse. A giant flamingo ate my nose and I had to get a new one! I know that isn't a good one and I apologize. But lets get back to business. So I have been doing a lot of planning for prom but there is one more thing that I need help with. This would happen to be my hair. I had a couple ideas that I found and i was hoping i could get some help.



Im going for a pretty natural look. My dress is light pink and my corsage is white roses with light pink ribbon. The dress is pretty plain and flows.

                                 By the way, this is my date!

5 comments:

Reags said...

He's cute! Are you be crushing on him? I like the first one cause it is simple and seems like it would stay the whole night. Just my thoughts though.

Emily said...

I like the third one. So fun to be going to senior prom...the memories.

Bryan said...

Is the first one you? It totally looks like you!

Ashley Leland said...

no its not me haha i like the first one to!

Taylor said...

I like the third one also! Any one you do will end up so pretty, I'm sure :D