I'm not sure about how the weather has been where everyone lives, but (besides the snow storm we had on Friday) the weather in Rexburg has been so warm and beautiful for the past few weeks. My second exciting information to share with everyone is that I submitted my first drawing to a magazine. The magazine is called Anorak, and it is a children's magazine, and they are accepting 12 artist's drawings that are sports themed and black and white so that kids have the option to color it in.
Here it is:
cross your fingers for me that this guy is chosen

4 comments:
Taylor, I didn't think it was possible for you to get any cuter, but this baby just put you over the top.
You are ridiculously good. I want my kids to color that!
I love it Tay! I want to color it!
It is magical. Tay is so coooooolllll.
Post a Comment