If I had to live outside of the USA for two years where would I live?
I wish this could include Hawaii,
But because it doesn't I choose..
Paris!!
If you had to eat one type of food (like, Italian, Chinese, etc) for the rest of your life what would u choose?
Pasta, pasta and more PASTA! so I guess that means I choose spanish??? Hahah just messing, I choose Italian.
If you had to wear one color for the rest of your life what would it be?
For sure white!
Favorite Animal
Right hurrr, pikachu I choose Giraffe
This picture is from my trip to the Zoo last week! :)
Favorite way to workout?
Well running with Ryan is all I have been doing work out wise, becasue after running with him I can't take another step! Than when I can breath again (20 minutes later, I try and catch up with him by doing a few minute planks and some crunches! Deffinantly not a good idea to pick a fire fighter in training as a work out buddy. He is training to run 10 miles next weekend at his acadamy!
What would be your dream girls weekend?
Well my dream girls weekend is coming up in two weeks! Okay well maybe not my dream dream girls weekend, but my bestest friend Kayla's family is paying me to go down to California WITH my bestfriend to take pictures of her brother's (Andy Peterson and his soon to be wife Katelyn) wedding! Like how much better can that get??? My best friend, photohgraphy, California, Sun, Pool in her grandparents backyard.... Ahhhh all equal a fun week that I managed to talk my manager into giving me off :) And did I mention, I'm not supposed to have vacation time till August!
Favorite thing to make in the kitchen?
Um, something easy... Oh I made salmon the other night, That was pretty easy and delishhhhh!
Favorite film and TV series
Right now I'm really into Grim and Revenge.
They are really good, if you haven't seen them I recoment them.Would you rather lose and arm of a leg?
Um, I don't care as long as I lost it at Costco so that I could get paid for the rest of my life. That is if I HAD to loose one, but I would rather not.
Favorite city in the USA?
I haven't gone anywhere really, but if this was just place in the USA that I like.... Um any beach without litter. I don't like littery Beaches. We need to take care of our beaches! Thats my "tell someone something that matters" for the day.
Have you ever been skinny dipping or chunky dunking?
I feel this is something you do not tell your family members... Um Awkward face....
This is the closest I could come to finding the Awkward face, and just an ugly one.
When would u guess we actually end up making the cousin reunion happen?
Um, this I do not know... Hope soon.
What kind of car do you want?
Hahah added this one, because I'm obsessed! I am getting this car! And NO ONE will stop me!
P.s. And NO copying before I get it myself! Than you can copy!
McKenna <3



7 comments:
Good one McKenna! That is soo soo soo fun that you get to take the PAID trip to California. Jealous!
That's the exact car I wanted when I was 18!
Probably the coolest car in the world right?? And I even want white!
Yeah. I was so mad when the made the newer beamers look like a Honda. This is my favorite year for sure. I call first dibs on rides when you get one.
Road trip to the beach! Top down!
And have a picnick.. <3
O I loved this post. But wait where in Cali are you going? when are going? Am i goign to see you. These are all important questions.
Love your stinky face.
I don't even know the answers to all those questions... hahah except that I'm going the 3rd through the 7th I think. And that Im not even sure about.
Post a Comment