Until Downton Abbey returns, has anyone read/listened to this? The audio (read by Davina Porter) make it feel so old-time in a great way, and I am loving it!
I think I'm going for this: http://video.thehairstyler.com/how-to-style-thick-wavy-hair-for-an-oval-face-517160976. If I can find someone to make sense of my description.
That woman didn't have an oval face-it was round- nor did her hair look thick or wavy, but the hair cut looked great. Your hair would not do that, it.s thicker, wavier, and your forehead isn't that high which means those long bangs wouldn't hang like that. I like that length on you though and layers make it manageable. What about the short hair you had at my wedding? I'd also love to see a bob with bangs, it'd be a fun change.
Speaking of change....Tay, do you have any pctures to post?
I know. It's impossible to find anyone with half-wavy, half-straight, super thick at the back, nice and thin at the top hair like me. But I like the layers with out being 90's. I can tell I wouldn't enjoy short hair right now. I really loved it after Eli was born, and I like the growing out lengths too, but I want to be able to have some length to curl or run my hands through or tie back right now. I think I'll head towards a bob after I enjoy the mid-length for a while. Ha, thanks for letting me discuss this boringness here, but a good hair cut is like sunshine every day, and a bad one makes it harder to get out of bed, so I want to be sure about it! Last time I bobbed my hair (for Rusty) I wasn't ready and regretted it for two years.
UPDATE: Bob's your uncle! Didn't do bangs though. The gal gave me an A-line, which isn't my thing, but I was determined not to leave until she had changed it, and so it's a mite shorter than I had planned... pictures when I can get my camera working.
5 comments:
P.S. Bryan, finished Wednesday Wars. Such a great read!
Also, I'm cutting my hair on Monday. Wavering between a mid-length w/ layers and a bob w/ bangs.
Anyone seen a particular cut that I've had that seemed the most flattering on me? I have a very long cut to work with, and I'm needing a change.
I think I'm going for this:
http://video.thehairstyler.com/how-to-style-thick-wavy-hair-for-an-oval-face-517160976. If I can find someone to make sense of my description.
That woman didn't have an oval face-it was round- nor did her hair look thick or wavy, but the hair cut looked great. Your hair would not do that, it.s thicker, wavier, and your forehead isn't that high which means those long bangs wouldn't hang like that. I like that length on you though and layers make it manageable. What about the short hair you had at my wedding? I'd also love to see a bob with bangs, it'd be a fun change.
Speaking of change....Tay, do you have any pctures to post?
I know. It's impossible to find anyone with half-wavy, half-straight, super thick at the back, nice and thin at the top hair like me. But I like the layers with out being 90's. I can tell I wouldn't enjoy short hair right now. I really loved it after Eli was born, and I like the growing out lengths too, but I want to be able to have some length to curl or run my hands through or tie back right now. I think I'll head towards a bob after I enjoy the mid-length for a while. Ha, thanks for letting me discuss this boringness here, but a good hair cut is like sunshine every day, and a bad one makes it harder to get out of bed, so I want to be sure about it! Last time I bobbed my hair (for Rusty) I wasn't ready and regretted it for two years.
Um, Taylor? Taylor?
UPDATE: Bob's your uncle! Didn't do bangs though. The gal gave me an A-line, which isn't my thing, but I was determined not to leave until she had changed it, and so it's a mite shorter than I had planned... pictures when I can get my camera working.
Post a Comment