Tuesday, April 10, 2012
A feeling of great enthusiasm and eagerness
I think there was a question missing on my Q&A yesterday about something exciting happening in the life of Missy. I remember reading Katie's post yesterday morning to get my mind going before I actually sat down and did my own and thinking to myself, "I wish I had exciting news to share." The reason why is because I'm waiting to hear back from a FULL-TIME job with BENEFITS in SOCIAL WORK that I had two interviews for over the past 2 months! It's taken that long to get to this point! So I wish that was my exciting news today but still no phone call. So I'll move on for the day and focus on something even better that is happening NEXT WEEK! So my feeling of great enthusiasm and eagerness is that.... Jason and I are leaving next Wednesday night for New York City! Were visiting my two sisters and their familys that live in Brooklyn and we'll also be spending lots of time riding the subways, eating hot dogs, and taking lots of pictures! I've been to NYC two times before but Jason has never been so Im super excited to see stuff with him for his first time! We are hoping to go to a Yankees game, see the statue of liberty/Ellis Island, and see the 9/11 memorial. If we accomplish that much I'll be happy..Our list is pretty long and we'll only be there for 5 days! So as soon as that plane lands were gonna start running...after a quick nap since we are flying red eye. Anyone ever been? Favorite place to go?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Missy, that's so cool! Especially because you get to go with Jason! Cup of Jo and old NY posts from Design Mom (blogs) has some NY ideas that look fun. This was a great read to end my day. Thanks! xo
I am so excited for you!! Well if you want me to help add to the list I have a list of my favorite bakeries in NYC. We once spent almost 3 days straight just going to bakeries in NYC. my favorite part of cities . . . the food.
Post a Comment