If you had to live outside of the USA for two years where would you live? Australia or Brazil
If you had to eat one type of food (like, Italian, Chinese ect) for the rest of your life what would you chose? Mexican, most definately. It's pretty much the easiest thing to make and what I grew up on!Favorite Animal?
Dogs! Jason and I want a dog asap! It's been his dream to have a corgi named Jeff that has an
Dogs! Jason and I want a dog asap! It's been his dream to have a corgi named Jeff that has an
attached bandana around his neck.


What would be your dream girls weekend?
Pedicures and massages and how bout dinner at Olive Garden! Love the salad and bread sticks!
Favorite thing to make in the kitchen?
Dinner? When I actually put my mind to making something and have all the right stuff! Thats great! I did decorate some cakes a few weeks ago at one of my jobs and it was a ton of fun. I wanted to try all of them right then!
Favorite film and TV series?
I just saw The Hunger Games last week and loved it. I want to see it again. My only complaint is that whoever edited it needed to slow down the action scenes a smidge because it was a little too shaky. Anyone agree? I'm also watching Once upon a Time and do like it but I'm waiting for good to beat evil! I also watched all of One Tree Hill except for the most rescent season...Sad but true.
Would you rather lose an arm or a leg? An arm..And I pick my left arm.
Favorite city in the USA? Portland, Oregon! Planning a visit in June! Love Buffalo Exchange on Hawthorne and the pretty parks and great memorys!


Have you ever been skinny dipping or chunky dunking? I don't think so!
When would you guess we actually end up making the cousin reunion happen?
Taylor's wedding!
When would you guess we actually end up making the cousin reunion happen?
Taylor's wedding!
7 comments:
Tay's Wedding!!!
Also Miss Fiss you need to come play tennis with Dyl and I. Done.
I'm guessing the wedding thing is a joke...? Tay: spill.
Also, I totally agree about the shaky Hunger Games footage! Let's not get too real people. I had to close my eyes because I was getting dizzy.
Corgi named Jeff... I know Jason got that from the Tasha Tudor books Grandma always had laying around the house
Missy, you're so awesome! We are so lucky you joined our family!
Wait is Taylor getting married?
Kelsey your comment wasn't there when I posted mine so I'm guessing that of older sister doesn't know it's not true.
Sorry guys! And sorry Taylor! I just figured that alot of us got together for my wedding so it will probablly happen again when its Taylor's turn!
All a misunderstanding guys, I have no wedding plans coming up. I might get married someday though, and then we could all get together an have fun and have a cousin reunion
Also Miss, your Easter food looks so very delicious!
Post a Comment